Home Care Manager
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Pension, enhanced holiday
Job descriptionYou will be a highly valued member of our inTouch Home Care team.
We are a well established home care provider for North London and Hertfordshire, and have been delivering quality care since 1996 to the local residents.
Our home care team are very knowledgeable, motivated and passionate about delivering a great service and keeping standards high. We provide predominantly to the private market and you will be well supported by a solid management/compliance team to meet high CQC standards and work alongside our head office and social care team.
Our systems are excellent with all Care Workers having mobiles login/out seamlessly linked to our slick scheduling system and accounts, making life much easier and accountability high.
* To be exceptionally organised
* A hands-on leader and a multi-tasker who is motivated by high standards to gain your success.
* Systematically work closely with your team to motivate and educate them to be the best.
* To stay as market leader through traditional and online marketing.
* To attract the best candidates to train and to continually gain new clients to enjoy our service.
* Attention to detail is critical as you will be the main point of contact with service user's families, healthcare professionals, GP's and Local Authority.
* To work on your personal and professional development
* Manage our well run In house 4 days monthly training course to Care Cert Standards to have a continuing supply of care workers coming through to easily service your expanding client base.
* Oversee our in-house on call service.
* Work in-line with CQC requirements
* Grow business
* Be a driver and IT literate
Your role requires a DBS enhanced level check.
You will be joining a great team and have a competitive salary to match your responsibilities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please call or email your CV.