Home Care/Domiciliary Manager - Barnet - 'CQC = GOOD'
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Pension, enhanced holiday
Job descriptionFollowing the success of our CQC audit this month we are now in a great position to recruit a new Registered Home Care Manager.
With a hard working, loyal, passionate and caring team we have increased our CQC rating from 'Requires Improvement' to 'Good' across all elements of our service. This has come from a high level of compliance, working to robust systems, processes, policies, motivation and drive and to make our team complete we are looking to enhance the team with the right manager.
Is this YOU?
*Do you have or are you working towards your NVQ 5/QCF in Leadership & Management?
*Have you been a CQC Registered Manager?
*Do you drive?
*Are you committed to business growth?
*Are you committed to delivering the best service with the best compliance?
Are you able to offer the skills, commitment, passion, care and drive we are looking for with a blend of team spirit, business growth, nurture and care, if so read on ………
We are a well established home care provider for North London and Hertfordshire, and have been delivering quality care since 1996 to the local residents.
Our home care team are very knowledgeable, motivated and passionate about delivering a great service and keeping standards high. We provide predominantly to the private market and you will be well supported by a solid management/compliance team to meet high CQC standards and work alongside our head office and social care team.
Our systems are excellent with all Care Workers having mobiles login/out seamlessly linked to our slick scheduling system and accounts, making life much easier and accountability high.
* To be exceptionally organised
* A hands-on leader and a multi-tasker who is motivated by high standards to gain your success.
* Systematically work closely with your team to motivate and educate them to be the best.
* To stay as market leader through traditional and online marketing.
* To attract the best candidates to train and to continually gain new clients to enjoy our service.
* Attention to detail is critical as you will be the main point of contact with service user's families, healthcare professionals, GP's and Local Authority.
* To work on your personal and professional development
* Manage our well run In house 4 days monthly training course to Care Cert Standards to have a continuing supply of care workers coming through to easily service your expanding client base.
* Oversee our in-house on call service.
* Work in-line with CQC requirements
* Grow business
* Be a driver and IT literate
Your role requires a DBS enhanced level check.
You will be joining a great team and have a competitive salary to match your responsibilities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please call or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
inTouch Home Care is an equal opportunities employer