Home Care Worker - no experience
£7.20 - £8.00 per hour
paid travel, training, waiting time, holidays
Job descriptionHome Care Worker with no experience - inTouch Home Care are currently looking for a non experienced Home Care Worker to work in Barnet area weekdays or weekends as fully funded training will be given and shadowing with one of our Senior Care Workers to ensure you are completely confident in the new role.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Supporting clients to live their lives to the best of their ability in their own home
* Working the hours older people want support 8am-10.30 & 11.30 to 2.30 / 4.30 to 8.30pm or 3 weekends out of 4 working the same hours
* Visiting a number of clients each day delivering personal care - e.g. washing, toileting, dressing, medication prompts, meals and providing companionship
To be considered for this rewarding Home Care Worker role, you will need the following experience:
* It is essential you have your own transport to get easily between clients houses - mileage paid
* 3 months as a home care worker, paid or a family member
* Current DBS - ideally transferable, if not we can apply for one for you cost £44.00
* Ideally you will have an Home Care Induction Course, if not we offer FREE training
As a Home Care Worker joining our well supported team you will be rewarded with:
* Good rate of pay
* Paid waiting time in between calls
* Paid travel expenses
* Paid update training & career development
* Holiday pay
* Referral Bonuses
* Excellent local reputation and ongoing contracts
If you are interested in applying to this Home Care Worker role, please click apply now below.
inTouch Home Care has been supporting people in Barnet, Hertfordshire and London for over 20 years and is an equal opportunities employer.
inTouch Home Care always need dedicated and committed Home Care Workers in Barnet area, Potters Bar, Borehamwood, Whetstone and Finchley to join their team