Live In Carer
£500.00 - £600.00
Paid holidays, Pension, free training
Job descriptioninTouch Home Care are currently looking for an experienced part time Live In Carer to work supporting our full time Live In Carers when they take breaks in the North London and Hertfordshire area.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Working on a short term basis with a client covering for their usual carer either for days/week or a month possibly in Barnet, North London and surrounding locations.
*You will be supporting client to lead meaningful and diverse life to the best of their ability in their own home, in the community and with family and friends
* Providing sensitive personal support, medication prompting, cooking and companionship
To be considered for this rewarding part-time Live In Carer role, you will need the following:
* At least 1 years experience of Live In care work
* Able to work easily in North London area
* Ability to word adhoc days and weeks to provide cover
* A current DBS - ideally transferable
* Current Health & Social Care Certificates - if any need updating this can easily be arranged
As a Live In Carer joining our well supported team you will be rewarded with:
* Good weekly pay package
* Paid professional development updates
* Paid break
* Holiday pay
* Referral Bonuses
* Ongoing contracts due to excellent reputation
If you are interested in applying for this Live In Care Worker role, please click apply now below.
inTouch Home Care has been supporting people in Barnet, Hertfordshire and London for over 20 years and is an equal opportunities employer.
inTouch Home Care always need dedicated and committed Home Care Workers and Live in Carers in North London and Hertfordshire to join their team.