Live In Carer
£500.00 - £600.00
Paid breaks, holidays, training
Job descriptionLive In Carer - inTouch Home Care are currently looking for an experienced Live In Carer to work in the North London area.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Supporting our client to lead meaningful and diverse life to the best of their ability in their own home, in the community and with family and friends
* Providing sensitive personal support and companionship
To be considered for this rewarding Live In Carer role, you will need the following:
* It is essential you have at least 6 months experience of Live In care work
* A current DBS - ideally transferable
* Current Health & Social Care Certificates - if any need updating this can easily be arranged
As a Live In Carer joining our well supported team you will be rewarded with:
* Competitive weekly package
* Paid professional development updates
* Paid break
* Paid holiday pay
* Referral Bonuses
* Ongoing contracts due to excellent reputation and supportive team
If you are interested in applying for this Live In Care Worker role, please click apply now below.
inTouch Home Care has been supporting people in Barnet, Hertfordshire and London for over 20 years and is an equal opportunities employer.
inTouch Home Care always need dedicated and committed Live in Carers in North London, Hertfordshire, Coventry and Warwickshire to join their team