Our client is seeking a Domiciliary Care Development Officer to lead a staff team maintaining the highest standards of professional support to elderly people living independent lives within the Brackley area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is forward thinking and eager to develop a new role within this large ethical and committed organisation that employs 1600 people.
- To grow and develop a domiciliary care service designed to identify, assess and implement person centered care for adults needing support to live at home.
- To work with Local Authorities, other professionals and individuals to identify and secure new business through a variety of methods.
- Ensure all required support visits are provided by a rota of trained and competent staff.
- Ad hoc customer support as required
- Assess customer needs within the identified agreed framework.
- Create customer care plans indicating all care needs identifying specific requirements and assessments
If you are a car driver and hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care with excellent communication skills, patience and integrity then I would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for an immediate response.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**