Quality Assured and Rigorous Compliance
PCB interim managers include the top talent in social care management today. Typically employed for three to nine months, our interim managers fulfil vital roles in companies for experienced project, people, and programme managers and director-level placements.
Our interim managers parachute into organisations and integrate seamlessly to deliver critical projects and fill a need quickly where there is no time to hire a permanent member of staff. The benefits of hiring a PCB interim manager include:
- Speed-to-hire: from requirement to start in a matter of days
- Results-linked remuneration
- Relevant, considerable and up-to-date experience
- Proven ability and consistent delivery
- Sensitive to your culture, but not constrained by politics
- Knowledge sharing and skills transfer to your existing team
For more information on how our interim team can support your requirements please contact us on 020 8441 7038 (South) or 0121 643 8818 (Midlands).
About inTouch Home Care
inTouch is a privately owned Home Care service. If you or someone you love needs care and support to stay in the home they love inTouch will give you all the care, support, flexibility and choice you deserve, so you can continue living i...More